MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc X

Havoc X

Male
Number of posts : 365
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Havoc
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Need for Speed Shift
Army/Clan/Group : none
Registration date : 2008-04-08

I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 Empty
PostSubject: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 am

I REMEMBER THIS DAY ALL TO WELL. I WAS GETTING READY FOR WORK, ANOTHER DAY IT SEEMED, THE PHONE RANG, IT WAS MY MOTHER. SHE TOLD ME TO TURN THE TV ON, I DID AND IT SHOWED THE FIRST PLAN CRASHING INTO THE TOWER. I WAS SHOCKED. I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT LIKE MOST PPL THEN THE SECOND PLANE.

AS THE DAY WENT ON, I WAS SHOCKED BY THESE EVENTS. I WAS PISSED OFF THAT THIS HAPPENED AND SADDENED THAT INNOCENT PPL DIED. THIS DAY IS FOREVER CARVED INTO THE MINDS OF PPL WHO CAN REMEMBER THIS DAY.

TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS SOUTH OF MY BOARDER AND TO THE ONES OVER SEAS. MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU. PLEASE COME HOME SAFE, AND GOD BLESS.

JOHN "HAVOC" MACISAAC
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/havocslair
Highlander
Administrator
Administrator
Highlander

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Highlander, Instron, The Creeping Death
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Decepticon
Army/Clan/Group : Retired Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:01 pm

I hear ya Bro. One of those days that you can't help but to remember every little thing about...where you were, what you were doing, who you were with when you first heard the news. Where I work is not too far from Sikorsky Aircraft and Sikorsky Airport. One thing that sticks out in my mind is walking outside after the company called an immediate shut-down and sent everyone home management included, several helicopters were dispatched to Groton for air support over the sub-base and some of the local airports, etc. It was weird to see that many helicopters in formation like that. I actually never realized that they stood ready for things like that. Figured maybe a couple of them I suppose, but always assumed they just built them and tested them there. Afterwards, the silence in the sky was deafening. No planes at all...nothing...just silence and a blue sky that would have made for a perfect day otherwise. I was just 60 miles outside of Manhattan at the time and though thats pretty close it may as well have been a world away. Quite awkward just looking at peoples expressions...zombie like...no emotion. I still had my NASCAR store at the time and went there to post a sign that said closed for the day or whatever. It was in a shopping plaza called Liberty Square and when I pulled in the parking lot it dawned on me that the flag pole by the road never ever had a flag flying. I immediately called the landlord and relayed my disgust. I was told that nothing would be done about it that day. Bullshit on that. I went in the store room and got out my own. I had a few left from selling them for the 4th of July...and put it up myself.
Back to top Go down
https://tflegends.forumakers.com
Angelus Prowl
Administrator
Administrator
Angelus Prowl

Female
Number of posts : 486
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : MotorGirl, Laredoslove, Angelus Prowl
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Combat Arms, Howrse
Army/Clan/Group : 4 Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:33 pm

I remember it all to well. I was in school. Our principal came on the speekers and told us what was going on, tvs were turned on, round 9 he came back on and told teachers to turn off the tvs. not that they followed that instruction...
Back to top Go down
http://starscreamg1girl.deviantart.com/
x-autobot

x-autobot

Male
Number of posts : 463
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : X
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : ...
Army/Clan/Group : Mandalorians
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:21 pm

i never realised how serious 9/11 was until today

how could someone do that?
Back to top Go down
Highlander
Administrator
Administrator
Highlander

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Highlander, Instron, The Creeping Death
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Decepticon
Army/Clan/Group : Retired Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:38 pm

It's called jealousy...take a look around...most the arguements here and in the game are but a tiny representation of the real world my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://tflegends.forumakers.com
x-autobot

x-autobot

Male
Number of posts : 463
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : X
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : ...
Army/Clan/Group : Mandalorians
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:52 pm

i hope those bastards rot in hell.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:00 pm

I REMEMBER IT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY... I WAS FINISHING MY POLICE SCIENCE COURSES AT MATC.
FOR WORK I WAS ONE OF THE SECURITY PEOPLE THERE WE GOT A CALL AROUND 8:45 TO GO TO THE ADMIN BUILDING . I WAS OUT HAVING A SMOKE SO I FINSHED. I NOTICED SOME THING ODD BUT IT DIDNT SINK IN TILL I GOT TO THE BDLG. THERE WERE NO PEOPLE MILLING AROUND? AND THAT IS TOTALLY ODD FOR MILLWAUKEE DOWNTOWN AT 9 AM.... WHEN I WENT INSIDE I NOTICED THE RECEPTION AREA FULL OF PPL ALL HUDDLED AROUND OFFICE DESKS LOOKING AT MONITORS I THEN READ THE CAPTIONS ON THE SCREEN.
I JUST STOOD THERE NOT REALLY KNOWING WHAT TO DO OR SAY I LOOKED AROUND AT PEOPLES FACES.
MOST LOOKED TERRIFIED SOME WERE CRYING SOME WERE BLANK.
I WAS THEN CALLED BY NAME TO START GOING FROM CLASS TO CLASS IN NEXT BDLG NORTH. AND TELL INSTRUCTORS AND STUDENTS THAT THE BDLG IS BEING SHUT DOWN THE CAMPUS IS CLOSED .... SOME DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHY I TOLD THEM ABOUT WHAT I SAW AND THE SECOND PLANE AND THAT IT WAS AN ATTACK. MOST PPL GATHERED THERE BOOKS AND IMEDIATLY HEADED TO CAFETERIA THAT WAS THE NEXT CALL I GOT THERE WERE HUNDREDS THERE YOU COULDENT EVEN GET IN THE EATING AREA THERE WAS NO WAY WE WERE GOING TO GET THAT MANY PEOPLE TO LEAVE THERE WERE ONLY 6 OF US WORKING.... THE CHANCELLOR DECIDED TO USE THAT AREA ANT ALL THE TELLEVISION HOOKUPS WHERE UTILIZED FOR PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON..... AROUND NOON THE PLACE WAS GHOST TOWN MOST ALL THE AREA HAD SHUT DOWN STORES CLOSED BUISSINESSES ALL YOU SAW ON THE STREETS WAS COPS TAXIS AND BUSSES I WORKED TILL 8 PM ALL BLDGS WERE SECURED AND EMPTY I WAS STILL VAUGE ON WHAT HAPPENED I SPENT THE REST OF THE NIGHT GOING THRU ALL THE NEWS I COULD. I LOOKED AT THE VIDS OVER AND OVER AND TO THIS DAY IT JUST DONT ADD UP WELL IT DOES BUT THIS ISNT THE PLACE. EVEN MORE THAN PEARL HARBOR THIS DAY CHANGED A NATION AND A WORLD THINGS WILL NEVER BE AS THEY WERE THE REVERBERATIONS FROM SEPT 11 2001 WILL BE HEARD FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!
NEVER FORGET THAT DAY NEVER FORGET 2977!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:09 pm

Highlander wrote:
It's called jealousy...take a look around...most the arguements here and in the game are but a tiny representation of the real world my friend.
THAT IS SO TRUE AND THAT IS SO HUMAN. LOOK CLOSE AT THE PPL HERE MULTIPLY BY 4 BILL.
Back to top Go down
XARVATRON

XARVATRON

Male
Number of posts : 409
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : XAR, CREEPING DEATH!!!
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : decepticon
Army/Clan/Group : G.U.N.D.A.M.S
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Haze wrote:
i never realised how serious 9/11 was until today

how could someone do that?

honestly, i must say u dont know anything about history
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zargeras
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11   I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I REMEMBER THIS DAY, 9 11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL :: 911 A Tribute-
Jump to: