MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF

Go down 
+6
lil iron mike
Hellcat
CH
Dellz
oxybot
P.B.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF Empty
PostSubject: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:00 pm

Look i know ive been off of the wall lately with the protection of my child, u know, but u know, I cant take no dude, that dress like a girl man, im telling u man,
This cat gotta go,
Yo man, I bet most of yall want this cat to stay in TF,
But im one of those people that want to stop man,

So man, heres the question
It aint gonna be no poll
this is gonna be a forum
Should we allow this tf interior decorator, the goo sucking, frack, scum, that dosent follow the holy god and his way,
This shitbag, shitfaced bastard, of a girl acting dude, to stay here man,
Tell me that man, just tell me, man
Cause its either him or me man,
I cant let me child see that !@#, or lesbo, or dressing like ur not, is okay,
Cause its not,
Back to top Go down
P.B.

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:35 pm

KINDA FREAKY...
Back to top Go down
P.B.

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:38 pm

AND YOUR RIGHT.... THAT SHOULDNT BE.... GIRLS WITH BOYS SHOULD BE...THATS OFF AND ITS RONG IN GODS FACE.

Very Happy PONY BOY
Back to top Go down
oxybot

oxybot

Male
Number of posts : 324
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Swid
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Decepticon
Army/Clan/Group : Wolf pac
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:02 pm

ARE YOU REFFERING "TF TRANNY CAT" TO HELLCAT?? O_O

COS IF U ARE.. YOU BETTER QUIT THIS SHIT, AND IF UR NOT THEN IM LOST COS "TF TRANNY CAT" COULD BE ANYONE..
Back to top Go down
http://www.almightyhq.darkbb.com
P.B.

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:05 pm

No he is not megatron so dont start Nothing...im not againts u mega.but dont start crap...O.K

pony boy.
Back to top Go down
oxybot

oxybot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Dont give me orders <.< .. you could have just said it aint your business.. lol

cos one think i dont do and thats take orders of ppl..

oh well

-SWID out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Unless TF Tranny breaks any of the forum rules, then this topic is a non-starter for me.

Besides, I think its obvious that TF Tranny is pre-op which would make him a cross-dresser - and most of the lads in Scotland wear skirts, but I bet you would think twice about calling them out.

Even the great Def has slipped on the tartan, and no, didnt get muh sporran in a twist....

Def out.
Back to top Go down
Dellz
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
Dellz

Female
Number of posts : 724
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : STAR ADDER
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : none at all
Army/Clan/Group : uh what
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:38 pm

0.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:38 am

Platinum wrote:
Look i know ive been off of the wall lately with the protection of my child, u know, but u know, I cant take no dude, that dress like a girl man, im telling u man,
This cat gotta go,
Yo man, I bet most of yall want this cat to stay in TF,
But im one of those people that want to stop man,

So man, heres the question
It aint gonna be no poll
this is gonna be a forum
Should we allow this tf interior decorator, the goo sucking, frack, scum, that dosent follow the holy god and his way,
Cause its not,

Cause its not,[/quote]

A NO. OF THINGS WRONG HERE JACK
1.YOU WANT TO USE A FOUL MOUTH HERE DO IT IN SMACKDOWN!
2. SAY WHAT YOU DID IN GAME ONE MORE TIME TO A WOMAN YOU WONT LIKE
THE END RESULT.
3. HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD CAN YOU SPEAK SO FOUL AND IN SAME SENTENCE INCLUDE GOD
A LITTLE HYPOCRITICAL IF YOU ASK ME...
WATCH YOURSELF JACK.
BECAUSE A NO. OF MAJOR PLAYERS ARE! GOT IT!
Back to top Go down
CH

Female
Number of posts : 408
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : xxxxxxx
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : xxxxxxx
Army/Clan/Group : xxxxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:12 am

this cat i bet its jetblaster/aerialbot
Back to top Go down
Dellz
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
Dellz

Female
Number of posts : 724
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : STAR ADDER
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : none at all
Army/Clan/Group : uh what
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 pm

most likely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Solar i told u she started something with me,
She talked about my family,
Now solar, i told u i was sorry, and u still want to go back,
If u want some solar come get some
Back to top Go down
oxybot

oxybot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:37 pm

jack r u sure it wasnt a poser.. cos for serious.. she aint like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:04 pm

I know she isnt, ive been talking to her for years, but i saw those words man, i saw em, but i forgive her, because thats what god says i should do,
Now megatron it might have been a poser, i know that now,
But I mean I told solar, i told them i was sorry, but man,
Solar wont take sorry, he wants war from me james man,
So i mean, i dont wanna play with solar man,
He is pretty cool, But he wants to go man, so i mean, if he wants to go then hell go
Back to top Go down
P.B.

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:10 pm

COME THE HELL ON !!..... STOP BRINGING THIS BACK UP...ITS THE HEK OVER....O MY FREAKIN GOSH..... !!
Back to top Go down
oxybot

oxybot

Male

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:03 pm

Deathminionn wrote:
COME THE HELL ON !!..... STOP BRINGING THIS BACK UP...ITS THE HEK OVER....O MY FREAKIN GOSH..... !!

agreed.
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
Hellcat

Female
Number of posts : 126
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Last Bott
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : none
Army/Clan/Group : 4 Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:35 pm

Like hell it's over......!!!!!! When someone accuses me of saying something I NEVER said, and then continuing to accuse me of being TF Tranny.......y don't u ask Highlander to check the IP address and u will c that it is not me!!!!!! And since when have I been speaking to you for ages and when did u apologise to me???? You have major problems Platinum.....u need to go for councelling!!! Now quit this nonsense cause u r really irritating me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
Hellcat

Female
Number of posts : 126
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Last Bott
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : none
Army/Clan/Group : 4 Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:36 pm

And thank you for standing up for me Swid....!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:39 pm

LISTEN HERE PLAT 1. HELLCAT IS NOT THIS TRANNY 2. SHE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU SON OR MOTHER..........WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM PUNK......IF YOU SEEN THEM WORDS YOU MUST BE ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING........GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE.....DAMM DUDE THIS IS GETTING TIRING......I REALLY THINK YOU NEED TO GO GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED OUT YOUR SEEING THINGS......SO GET OVER IT.........ONE MORE TIME INCASE YOU SEE ME TYPING SOMETHING THATS NOT HERE.....1. HELLCAT IS NOT THIS TRANNY WHATEVER.......2. SHE OR I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY ( YOUR THE ONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER MOTHER ) DUDE SERIOUS NOW GO GET YOUR HEAD OR EYES ( BOTH ) EXAMINED
Back to top Go down
CH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:57 pm

cant we just bann his ass from this forum?
hes just another annoyance

and i dont like seeing hell kitty angry or being accused.
Back to top Go down
lil iron mike

Male
Number of posts : 796
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : i use to be all con / 4horseman fighter /duck con/ batmanbyeond the new bat man
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : dece
Army/Clan/Group : 4 horseman and marine raiders
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:57 pm

jack o com on u no it not sis and u need to wat dk said
Back to top Go down
CH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:59 pm

Mad before this yr ends
he gonna have the whole forum on his azz.
Back to top Go down
lil iron mike

Male
Number of posts : 796
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : i use to be all con / 4horseman fighter /duck con/ batmanbyeond the new bat man
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : dece
Army/Clan/Group : 4 horseman and marine raiders
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:25 pm

yea starting now
Back to top Go down
P.B.

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:38 pm

HEY HELL CAT IM NOT AGAINTS U I JUST WANT PEACE ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:37 am

Platinum wrote:
I know she isnt, ive been talking to her for years, but i saw those words man, i saw em, but i forgive her, because thats what god says i should do,
Now megatron it might have been a poser, i know that now,
But I mean I told solar, i told them i was sorry, but man,
Solar wont take sorry, he wants war from me james man,
So i mean, i dont wanna play with solar man,
He is pretty cool, But he wants to go man, so i mean, if he wants to go then hell go
SMOKE CLEARS JACK STANDS ALONE ON SUMMIT ALL ENEMY'S DEFEATED then a stabbing pain
JACK_ i cant move arms locked / he struggles but to no avail there's a loud crackling from above
2 large figures descend from a lightning cloud each grab jack viciously DK_ this is the one the one that wronged her SOLAR_ what shall we do with this scrap no.1 its hardly worth re tooling weak and weapons out dated DK_ no for what hes done we will remove his parts one by one suffer he will. SOLAR_ i agree no.1 as low as this has gone he must know pain before his spark is destroyed i will call in the nemisis. / the two large warriors fly up with a roar with the prey in hand to pay the price of a lecherous slagger.... fade to black

JACK ENOUGH LINE CROSSED DEFCON 5 TIME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF   Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we allow this tf tranny cat to continue to stay in TF
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL :: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE :: The Energon Pub & Café-
Jump to: