MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

Hey Fellow Autobots

Go down 
+2
CH
Dellz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delacroix

Delacroix

Male
Number of posts : 86
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Lunar Retturns 2
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Decepticon
Army/Clan/Group : None
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:22 am

PONY BOY wrote:
lol didnt i just say i had nothing againts him....00o0o0o but any way im scared...saty out of it.... me N dark father go way back

Why does everything have to be about being scared? As I seem to recall I never threatened you. But, okay, if you're scared then by all means run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 am

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
PONY BOY wrote:
LOL U DUMB NOOB THE SCORE HAS NOTHING TODO WITH ME BEIN GOOD....I AM 1 PERSON NOT THW WHOLE AUTOBOT SO THINK B4 U TYPE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL YOUR COMPLETELY wrong.

They also have the highest scoring autobots and decepticons posted on the site, and score does determine how many time you had someone forfeit wins, how many legit battles you won, and how many times you lost.

You my friend have just been outclassed, outsmarted, and outdone.

Don't believe me?
Post again, any derogatory terms will prove the fact. (Such as "DUMB NOOB")

Obit,

Hate to point out TF basics to you - but even after two years you don't seem to have grasped how the scoring works. You scored two outa three with you post above - 66%

Not bad for an auto I suppose.

DO I really have to tell you where you went wrong?

Defbringer

PS. It's to do with forfeit scoring...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:47 am

PONY BOY wrote:
lol didnt i just say i had nothing againts him....00o0o0o but any way im scared...saty out of it.... me N dark father go way back

Pony,

You might THINK you go back with DarkFather, but I KNOW that won't stop him from skewering like the unworthy kebab you long to be....

You need to think more before you type - at some point you have to show some respect...and there is none more deserving for his accomplishments in life and the game than my fellow Minion.

DarkFather I salute you, a tru con legend!

HAIL Megatron.

Defbringer
Back to top Go down
{The Omega}
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod
{The Omega}

Male
Number of posts : 837
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : HorridWing
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Homosexual
Army/Clan/Group : Mandalorian/ Decepticon Leader
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:40 am

smh.....gettin into trouble all over again....if anyone should be watching there mouth...its u towards lunar, i swear i'll kill for my brother there.
Back to top Go down
Noir

Noir

Male
Number of posts : 635
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : D.U.I.
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Deception
Army/Clan/Group : Your kidding right?
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Defbringer wrote:
STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
PONY BOY wrote:
LOL U DUMB NOOB THE SCORE HAS NOTHING TODO WITH ME BEIN GOOD....I AM 1 PERSON NOT THW WHOLE AUTOBOT SO THINK B4 U TYPE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL YOUR COMPLETELY wrong.

They also have the highest scoring autobots and decepticons posted on the site, and score does determine how many time you had someone forfeit wins, how many legit battles you won, and how many times you lost.

You my friend have just been outclassed, outsmarted, and outdone.

Don't believe me?
Post again, any derogatory terms will prove the fact. (Such as "DUMB NOOB")

Obit,

Hate to point out TF basics to you - but even after two years you don't seem to have grasped how the scoring works. You scored two outa three with you post above - 66%

Not bad for an auto I suppose.

DO I really have to tell you where you went wrong?

Defbringer

PS. It's to do with forfeit scoring...

And you obviously don't know i am NOT obit.

And i realize that forfeits do count in scoring but that was unneeded for my explanation to pony because we weren't talking about forfeits.
Back to top Go down
CH

Female
Number of posts : 408
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : xxxxxxx
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : xxxxxxx
Army/Clan/Group : xxxxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:55 pm

decepticon stop waseting your breath.
and use your skills to show this AOF leader in the next game that he is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dellz
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
Dellz

Female
Number of posts : 724
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : STAR ADDER
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : none at all
Army/Clan/Group : uh what

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:13 pm

AOF LEADER MY ASS,

CLAW IS A MUCH BETTER LEADER THAN OBI, i respect claw
Back to top Go down
Noir

Noir

Male
Number of posts : 635
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : D.U.I.
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Deception
Army/Clan/Group : Your kidding right?
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:31 pm

From what i am understanding Def here thinks I AM obiterate.
Back to top Go down
Dellz
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
Dellz

Female
Number of posts : 724
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : STAR ADDER
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : none at all
Army/Clan/Group : uh what

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 pm

now that would be retarded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:18 am

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
From what i am understanding Def here thinks I AM obiterate.

Apologies Claw,

Not sure where the Obit thing came from...it was late...hahaha and all autobots look alike to me anyway....i.e a battered bloody heap lying on the battlefield.

Def.
Back to top Go down
The Darkfather
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod
The Darkfather

Male
Number of posts : 638
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Darkfather/Dark Daddy/Papa Negro
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Decepticon
Army/Clan/Group : Minions of the One True Megatron/COBRA unit
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:29 am

Lol nice tag line.

Thanks for the comment Def.

Anyway, yea, Pony and I squared off for about a month when Defender of Ancient Times was struggling from all the psywar and online humiliation that the Minions have unleashed on the Templars.

I take it to note, brother, that the Minion initiative was a complete success. The operation was quick, consistent, coordinated, and most of all --- effective. it It's good to look back on triumphant issues like that and retire unscathed.

Anyway, to all, a great 2009!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:58 pm

hapy new year !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Autobots   Hey Fellow Autobots - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Fellow Autobots
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2