MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

AFter a month.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir

Noir

Male
Number of posts : 635
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : D.U.I.
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Deception
Army/Clan/Group : Your kidding right?
Registration date : 2008-04-19

AFter a month. Empty
PostSubject: AFter a month.   AFter a month. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:46 pm

After about a month of being decepticon, my thesis stands, the autobots lack organization and comradely.
Similar to the STING-ENFORCER incident, i decided to change my identity for a while.
And the effects were devastating.

Not only did more arguements occur, but I discover that no matter how it appears the decepticons are a hell of a lot more organized then the autobots.

Even the few autobots that remained dropped off (autosaver and charge mine are rarely seen anymore).

Now is the time I return as my ranks as an autobot and put aside my last "spying*" mission.

*I technically was spying on my own faction to see the effects of what would happen within the autobot community, and honestly I am quite disappointed.
Back to top Go down
sun

sun

Male
Number of posts : 141
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : black sun
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : both
Army/Clan/Group : mandalorians
Registration date : 2009-02-05

AFter a month. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFter a month.   AFter a month. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 pm

I suppose it's a little backwards, being that most the time autos are the government and decepts are the renegades. Oh well you can never be too prepared for a nuke in the form of Steelclaw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AFter a month.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL :: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE :: Transformers the Game :: Autobots :: The Ark - Autobot HQ-
Jump to: