MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bussaw

bussaw

Male
Number of posts : 43
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : in the mountains
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : changes at the flip of a coin!!
Army/Clan/Group : wondering borg drone
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!!   Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Cremate Me
A businessman on his deathbed called his friend and said, "Bill, I want you to promise me that when I die you will have my remains cremated."

"And what," his friend asked, "do you want me to do with your ashes?"

The businessman said, "Just put them in an envelope and mail them to the Internal Revenue Service and write on the envelope, "Now you have everything."

Back to top Go down
https://tflegends.forumakers.com/profile.forum
ADMIN TECH
Administrator
Administrator
ADMIN TECH

Male
Number of posts : 115
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Dave
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : COD4,COMBAT ARMS
Army/Clan/Group : Human race trying to get bye!
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!!   Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 am

bussaw wrote:
Cremate Me
A businessman on his deathbed called his friend and said, "Bill, I want you to promise me that when I die you will have my remains cremated."

"And what," his friend asked, "do you want me to do with your ashes?"

The businessman said, "Just put them in an envelope and mail them to the Internal Revenue Service and write on the envelope, "Now you have everything."

Love it!!!! did you know that in essence income tax here is illegal
it was enacted to bolster the fed money during ww1 and at its end ppl like J.P. Getty the first fought to keep.
Back then a few of the biggest money wise also had control of allot of other things including the proceeds of income tax!
So as originally drawn up and adopted as constitutional law it was to be ended after the war but..........
Back to top Go down
bussaw

bussaw

Male
Number of posts : 43
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : in the mountains
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : changes at the flip of a coin!!
Army/Clan/Group : wondering borg drone
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!!   Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:55 am

had a thought! sence the average weight of someones ashes when there cremated is 30 to 40 pounds for an average sized male ! the business man should have sent a small portoin of his ashes and marked the envelope,this amount of my ashes is from my BEHIND or REAR END now you have all of it! LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://tflegends.forumakers.com/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!!   Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 pm

LOL
OR SEND IT TO THE TERRORIST
AND SAY KISS OT OR SNIFF IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!!   Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the IRS is concerned; Thats about right!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL :: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE :: TRANSFORMERS ONLINE Archived Sub-forums :: Humor & Odd but True-
Jump to: