MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

Something To Ponder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus Prowl
Administrator
Administrator
Angelus Prowl

Female
Number of posts : 486
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : MotorGirl, Laredoslove, Angelus Prowl
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Combat Arms, Howrse
Army/Clan/Group : 4 Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Something To Ponder Empty
PostSubject: Something To Ponder   Something To Ponder I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 am

Why are we able to SENTENCE one to death, but not grant the right for a humane end to those who want it? Stopping of one's heart is 'murder'

Example- One is brain dead, no way to come back, instead of granting what most would want, an end, it is illegal because stopping one's heart is murder.

So the government makes a law so one can't help one stop suffering... to let them peacefully die, but they can decided to sentence one to death.. even if that person doesn't wish to die.

Does this make sense? Our government is playing 'god' You shall die against your will, you may not die at will...

Just something to ponder.
Back to top Go down
http://starscreamg1girl.deviantart.com/
bussaw

bussaw

Male
Number of posts : 43
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : in the mountains
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : changes at the flip of a coin!!
Army/Clan/Group : wondering borg drone
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Something To Ponder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something To Ponder   Something To Ponder I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 pm

I know we have had our disagreements prowl! but on this I totaly AGREE!!!!
Our gov.. is playing God! and its a bad thing to decide you can waer Gods pants , because he does'nt like posers and its just a matter of time before he shows up to show our Gov.. who waers the pants
Back to top Go down
https://tflegends.forumakers.com/profile.forum

Something To Ponder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL :: Peoples Forum :: The Voice-
Jump to: