MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

IDK what to title this..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus Prowl
Administrator
Administrator
Angelus Prowl

Female
Number of posts : 486
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : MotorGirl, Laredoslove, Angelus Prowl
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Combat Arms, Howrse
Army/Clan/Group : 4 Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-04-01

IDK what to title this.. Empty
PostSubject: IDK what to title this..   IDK what to title this.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 am

Times have changed from when we first played TF Online..

Met people I thought very close.. but now we never talk..

People moved on to new games and things.

People sit on this site as a guest, thinking people don't notice... do they have nothing better to do? Hell, I hardly come here now because of how pathetic things have turned.

-sigh- I honestly really miss going into a zone, kicking people's asses while showing how incompetent they where with some of the shit they said.. or just cussing the hell out of people.

Your guys's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://starscreamg1girl.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: i agree   IDK what to title this.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:31 pm

i miss the old days

i dont know about everybody else, but
i can say about me.

things havent changed how i feel about you alls
nor with they ever will. just that i cant be on as much like i wont to
sometimes when i get calls i had all ready missed them before i can get to them
or dont get them at all......like today i didnt plan on being on here but i am..
on here meaning online talking instead of enjoying the day with my future wife. but here i am

its not pothetic to me i thank thats a understatement of it all.

if it was why come back to do any thing?

i come back not because its pothetic but to enjoy the conversations we all have or had have in the past and now.

if thats pothetic then i most be crazy then!

happy thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
bussaw

bussaw

Male
Number of posts : 43
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : in the mountains
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : changes at the flip of a coin!!
Army/Clan/Group : wondering borg drone
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: I agree with you both!   IDK what to title this.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:34 pm

I show up to have fun in tf the game and to me the game was just that a game i tryed to not let poeple riun it for me bye the way they acted it didnt matter how many times i lost it was the being there and getting to hang with my freinds. its sad that poeple come here but dont interact like you said prowl they sit and dont interact and they might not because of issues they i have had with some that come here! God nows that i have had issues with some and they with me but in time we got over it and and are talking agian! i wish they would put the past behind them or just stop being lazy and say hi at least! But any way i hope everyone had a good thanks giving.
Back to top Go down
https://tflegends.forumakers.com/profile.forum
Angelus Prowl
Administrator
Administrator
Angelus Prowl

Female
Number of posts : 486
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : MotorGirl, Laredoslove, Angelus Prowl
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Combat Arms, Howrse
Army/Clan/Group : 4 Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to title this..   IDK what to title this.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:46 pm

IRONMIKE wrote:
i miss the old days

i dont know about everybody else, but
i can say about me.

things havent changed how i feel about you alls
nor with they ever will. just that i cant be on as much like i wont to
sometimes when i get calls i had all ready missed them before i can get to them
or dont get them at all......like today i didnt plan on being on here but i am..
on here meaning online talking instead of enjoying the day with my future wife. but here i am

its not pothetic to me i thank thats a understatement of it all.

if it was why come back to do any thing?

i come back not because its pothetic but to enjoy the conversations we all have or had have in the past and now.

if thats pothetic then i most be crazy then!

happy thanksgiving

I ment the people who site as guests and don't talk to anyone, just watch, or spy, whatever the bloody hell they are doing... thats what I find pathetic... it's grown pathetic that people STILL do that.
I didn't mean those of us who actually show our faces, who we are bro.

I wasn't saying anyone in paticular about anything really. I know a lot are busy as all hell, but some don't try and stay in contact anymore.

( had a pissy morning, didn't fully explain thoughts, sorry! )

Hope you had a good Turkey Day. I had a fun time with my parents, brothers and their family and gf... sister was fun at times.. and my niece, omg, I love her so much! and Angelique, mom's new kitten, who's deaf.
Home trying to get past the fact that someone let Jazz out and didn't catch him, probably didn't even try too... especially if it was Kelsey.. freezing cat met me at door 20 min ago when i got home
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://starscreamg1girl.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to title this..   IDK what to title this.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:25 pm

yeah i agree with the both of you on all acounts..
hell i even have some sitting on my site as we speak
not saying shit but sitting there doing nothing....but taking up space.......its like there a perv or something
stalking there pray....lol thats what i think.....

but wolnt leave the past behind me cause thats what brought us together was just that......i just wish they bring the old game back or at least give us a choice which game to play the verssion on or 2
Back to top Go down
ADMIN TECH
Administrator
Administrator
ADMIN TECH

Male
Number of posts : 115
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Dave
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : COD4,COMBAT ARMS
Army/Clan/Group : Human race trying to get bye!
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Holidays   IDK what to title this.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 pm

I will cover them all may they be filled with joy and love! Be good to one another and your friends if you can drop off a toy at tex renolds..... or a can or 2 at a food shelter you will feel good for doing it ! to those on here that show me respect male and female i give a hug and say live long and prosper but enjoy yourself doing it lifes too short! Feliz Navidad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to title this..   IDK what to title this.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDK what to title this..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL :: Peoples Forum :: The Voice-
Jump to: