MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KILLER RED
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod

Male
Number of posts : 21
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : NJ
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : AUTOBOT LEADER
Army/Clan/Group : ARMY OF FIRE
Registration date : 2008-04-19

WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? Empty
PostSubject: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:17 pm

well if you have not heard of me yet, I am killer red the autobot leader nice to meet you. I have been playing this game for a year now and know it inside and out. I started my army in june and as the first army out there many people joined. the AOF grew to outstanding numbers and now a year later has many members. (some play in different time zones) We are very neat and smart when it comes to tactics, we are practical soldiers and we don't like loosing. In fact we have not lost yet. my motto is: even if you beat me down I will get back up and try again no matter what. I hope you learn to do the same. If you join on this forum you will become one of us. so, what are you waiting for? you can be auto or decep but you must never become a traitor. If you are here to spy on us don't try, you will be found and taken out in a matter of one week without knowing. something you must do when you fight your opponent is be honorable, no matter who he/she is. if you loose note that you tried your hardest and try again. thank the player. never be a poor sport and discourage anyone. that is how we work. let's get to bussiness shall we? Smile

Last edited by Highlander on Mon May 19, 2008 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Autobot Public Forum from A.O.F. private sub-forum and stickied here.)
Back to top Go down
Highlander
Administrator
Administrator
Highlander

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Highlander, Instron, The Creeping Death
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Decepticon
Army/Clan/Group : Retired Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:12 am

Hey Red. Just so you know. This is a private sub-forum I made for the AOF. If you would rather it be publicly viewed by all forum members I can do that for you just let me know. Otherwise, there aren't going to be many that see or reply to this. Later bud.
Back to top Go down
https://tflegends.forumakers.com
KILLER RED
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:37 pm

lol! woops!
Back to top Go down
Highlander
Administrator
Administrator
Highlander

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:13 pm

lol no worries. So, should I make it open to everyone or keep it private. You could always post in the autobot forum or wherever too.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:18 am

we could just move the post to the autobot forum and keep the AOF forum private.
Back to top Go down
Highlander
Administrator
Administrator
Highlander

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:57 am

will do bud. but i'll do it tonight if ya don't mind. i have to go and get things ready for my son's b-day party. take care and thanks.
Back to top Go down
KILLER RED
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:46 pm

tell him I said happy birthday! and thx bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:57 pm

KILLER RED wrote:
well if you have not heard of me yet, I am killer red the autobot leader nice to meet you. I have been playing this game for a year now and know it inside and out. I started my army in june and as the first army out there many people joined. the AOF grew to outstanding numbers and now a year later has many members. (some play in different time zones) We are very neat and smart when it comes to tactics, we are practical soldiers and we don't like loosing. In fact we have not lost yet. my motto is: even if you beat me down I will get back up and try again no matter what. I hope you learn to do the same. If you join on this forum you will become one of us. so, what are you waiting for? you can be auto or decep but you must never become a traitor. If you are here to spy on us don't try, you will be found and taken out in a matter of one week without knowing. something you must do when you fight your opponent is be honorable, no matter who he/she is. if you loose note that you tried your hardest and try again. thank the player. never be a poor sport and discourage anyone. that is how we work. let's get to bussiness shall we? Smile

Well sort of. >_<
Back to top Go down
Obiterate

Obiterate

Male
Number of posts : 279
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Obit, Obi, the Autobot Vigilante
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Autobot 2nd in Command
Army/Clan/Group : Army of Fire
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:55 pm

KILLER RED wrote:

Oh and about the spying I will personally give your account a little joyride before I wipe you off this earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?   WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE A.O.F?
Page 1 of 1