MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

GONNA GO SOMEWHERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obiterate

Obiterate

Male
Number of posts : 279
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Obit, Obi, the Autobot Vigilante
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Autobot 2nd in Command
Army/Clan/Group : Army of Fire
Registration date : 2008-06-20

GONNA GO SOMEWHERE Empty
PostSubject: GONNA GO SOMEWHERE   GONNA GO SOMEWHERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:40 pm

I WILL BE GONE THE NEXT FOLLOWING WEEK SO I AM LEAVING VAL AND STAR ADDER IN CHARGE.
(CAMP)
Back to top Go down

GONNA GO SOMEWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONNA GO SOMEWHERE   GONNA GO SOMEWHERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:34 am

SO UR 2nd in command of the autobots under the legion, ima wild bird, im like that kid thats not afriad to go beyond the boundary, so look i respect ur work, but dont expect me to battle for war, unless i want to, where i live, there is peace everywhere, and that is Queens NY,
I dont wanna go back to war again
Because if i did, everything surrounding me would be darkness againGONNA GO SOMEWHERE Rltp071685_pho01
and i dont want that again
GONNA GO SOMEWHERE Platinum-gundam-robot
but im going golden rage almighty mode, so as not, to try to go to war
GONNA GO SOMEWHERE Plat-gundam
Back to top Go down

GONNA GO SOMEWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONNA GO SOMEWHERE   GONNA GO SOMEWHERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:37 am

Right now, i got like flashing lights, and everything man, so look man, i cant go off to the war right now man,
Im being small sized then shot, but then there gonna big size me again, so im off, oh yeah, all autos meet me in z4 at 10:00
i know how to save earth, and its people, but we must be quick.
GONNA GO SOMEWHERE Gundam-platinum2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GONNA GO SOMEWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GONNA GO SOMEWHERE   GONNA GO SOMEWHERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GONNA GO SOMEWHERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL :: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE :: Transformers the Game :: Autobots :: The Ark - Autobot HQ-
Jump to: