MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things Empty
PostSubject: I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things   I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Yo man, Ive been a good man, on here, but now that im working with immortal tech, skyzoo, ali vegas, in NY
and with nino bless, n the rest of slaughterhouse in CAL
I wish you farewell,
Even though i may visit the drones, from time to time,
n even though, I may be gone, I wish for all of u to come down either to PULSE RADIO, where
P.R.O lee, smokey, n all of dem will be
if im not there, then ill be with Immortal Tech, Ali, Sky, Crooked, Nino, Saig, etc. working on some new music,
with them,
Thank You all, with everyone, that i argued, or fought, with, or been friends with, or battled in armies with,
I mean, Yall all been good, with all u kings, n queens,
but now its time for da real platinum kid, to be going on,
See yall later
see u later, from the platinum kid, affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid the platinum kids, looking at ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things   I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Oh yeah, also 1 more thing, also go down to the radio place, with misbehaving jamie on there, man, hes cool man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things   I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things   I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm moving on to Pulse Radio, n other things
Page 1 of 1