MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

Army of Peace Bringers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Optimus Prime
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
Optimus Prime

Male
Number of posts : 63
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Optimus Prime the Peacebringer, OP, Attackerimus Prime, Defenderimus Prime
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Autobot
Army/Clan/Group : Leader of Army of Peace Bringers
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Army of Peace Bringers Empty
PostSubject: Army of Peace Bringers   Army of Peace Bringers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Army of Peace Bringers New_p_10

If any Autobot is interested in joining our ranks, the Peace Bringers are looking for new members, as the Transformers 2 Game will start soon. I encourage all the Autobots that want justice, peace and freedom to join us. You can join if you're in other army also, and yes, double-sides people are also welcome as long as they wish to be more Autobot than Decepticon. Please don't post spam or rick-rolls, I don't wish that in this topic.

Optimus Prime the Peacebringer / Attackerimus Prime
Leader of the Peace Bringers
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
Optimus Prime

Male
Number of posts : 63
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Optimus Prime the Peacebringer, OP, Attackerimus Prime, Defenderimus Prime
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Autobot
Army/Clan/Group : Leader of Army of Peace Bringers
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Army of Peace Bringers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Army of Peace Bringers   Army of Peace Bringers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:39 pm

You can also PM me if you want to join or if you have any question of how to join.
Back to top Go down

Army of Peace Bringers
Page 1 of 1