MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

The Quest for Peace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daemon Daxx
Daemon Daxx

Male
Number of posts : 2
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Ferengi warlord
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : undecided
Army/Clan/Group : Freelance
Registration date : 2010-03-18

The Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: The Quest for Peace   The Quest for Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 pm

The Quest for Peace Enterprise1

BACKDROP
Year 3522 earth has just been destroyed by the borg collective known as Unitron a being formed years ago in a war in the delta quadrant between the forces of Megatron and the Borg race. The Borg tried to assimilate cyberton2 and the decepticon race not knowing that Megatron in a last ditch effort merged his spark with the life force of the entire collective in turn assimilating all of there engrams and infusing himself with power beyond imagination.
With earth now gone and most of the federation assimilated by the Decpticon regime what was left in the alpha quadrant gathered in every ship know from stellar class starships down to the lowliest frieghter. Admiral Laren Kirk (great granddaughter of James T. Kirk) and Spock (yes Spocks still alive his mind merged with the spark of a prime as the leader of the great Vulcan /Cybertronian council ) had devised a plan to regroup and rebuild on the oldest of worlds known long since banished to another dimension and frozen in time the planet known as CYBERTRON!

Work is progressing on chapter one I hope to have it up by Aprils end ty Daxx

Last edited by Daemon Daxx on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.startrekonline.com/frontpage
Daemon Daxx
Daemon Daxx

Male
Number of posts : 2
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Ferengi warlord
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : undecided
Army/Clan/Group : Freelance
Registration date : 2010-03-18

The Quest for Peace Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   The Quest for Peace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:07 am

Introduction
Silence pure clean silence something unknown to me since my transformation into this cold metal body. I feel like laughing but I cannot I am awake in thoughts but my TF body is in stasis for recharge. My mind is still Ferengi the feelings the desires still intact in my metal prison forever kept inside. It was easy for Commodore Spock he had separated from his bio half long before his transformation he had given over to pure logic. When I was hit in the chest by the disruptor of a Cardasian trouper I felt immense pain then darkness only to awake in this cold superstructure of Cybertronian design. I am Daxx son of Taul of planet Ferengi I am also a prime named Optimus from long ago in the earth year 2024 this unit went offline in a battle with Megatron’s Minions. A huge ship known as the arc was found with many sparkless superstructures still in good condition and preserved by the very ship there where inside of. A truly priceless find and ironic in timing as it coincided with the forming of the council. Each of them where taken off Earth to deep space10 reconditioned and kept locked away while Commodore Spock worked feverishly on the transformation project . The technology used to save a fallen life is both Vulcan and Cybertronian a spark of life containing all that the bio form was in mind is infused with a raw spark from the matrix of Cybertron through a Vulcan mind meld and this new filled spark is found a home … Me well I got lucky although ancient the body or superstructure was in perfect order. So there you have it from my dreams, not awake but not asleep not of flesh and not of metal I am Daxx and this is my story.

The Quest for Peace Rbbtbbu
Back to top Go down
http://www.startrekonline.com/frontpage

The Quest for Peace
Page 1 of 1