MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

Thunder Ridge Drill Team Oct Show + Nat Anthem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus Prowl
Administrator
Administrator
Angelus Prowl

Female
Number of posts : 486
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : MotorGirl, Laredoslove, Angelus Prowl
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Combat Arms, Howrse
Army/Clan/Group : 4 Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Thunder Ridge Drill Team Oct Show + Nat Anthem Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Ridge Drill Team Oct Show + Nat Anthem   Thunder Ridge Drill Team Oct Show + Nat Anthem I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:18 am

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5479299/10_9_10_thunder_ridge_drill_team/

I am so happy, actually a damn decent vid of me doing the National Anthem at Thunder Ridge Arena's fun show this October.

Ok, what you should know, I can NOT hear the instrumental very well when in the arena and microphone cuts out at every damned show.

I also could not edit the video due to the file format and the few programs I have on here to edit with. You are seeing the whole vid my parents did for my sister.. why it focuses on me a bit more, even when I'm not riding.
Announcers messed up with the music too, was waiting for a couple members to finish lining up... At the very end they have a real good run of Sarah T and her goat tying.

Bits about team and vid.
Our amazing leads are Kari on Jack and Chelsea on Amber doing the suicide runs and leading the second routine.
Our only english rider is Jessica in elementary. Rest ride western.
Guss was bucking 1st routine, Tess decided to try and follow another horse during the 2nd routine.. Cisco wouldn't behave for Karlie 2nd routine
Looks better when spacing is better. I miss doing the actual routines a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://starscreamg1girl.deviantart.com/

Thunder Ridge Drill Team Oct Show + Nat Anthem
Page 1 of 1