MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

Autobot Team?

Go down 
+7
Noir
{The Omega}
x-autobot
Highlander
LeoBreaker the Attacker
Dellz
2Galvatron
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Some team consisting mostly of autobots ambushed this zone I was at. But most of them said they were part of a Shadow Army? They were all majors except a few captains. Kept mentioning some man called Shadow Knight. Anyone else see them?
Back to top Go down
2Galvatron

2Galvatron

Male
Number of posts : 118
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : 2Galvatron
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : nether
Army/Clan/Group : none
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:35 pm

nope never heared of em
Back to top Go down
Dellz
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
Dellz

Female
Number of posts : 724
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : STAR ADDER
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : none at all
Army/Clan/Group : uh what
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:38 pm

i know em, lol, they just arrived on the scene a couple weeks ago, but the leader, even i have troubles with him, idk but hes a veteran i know it
Back to top Go down
LeoBreaker the Attacker

LeoBreaker the Attacker

Male
Number of posts : 55
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Cybertron/Earth
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Autobot
Army/Clan/Group : The Attackers
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Dont know I'll keep an eye out. This guy may or may not be trouble I'll keep an eye out. Hey it could be Black shadow i use to be a shadow but the levels are problably not him.
Back to top Go down
Highlander
Administrator
Administrator
Highlander

Male
Number of posts : 1060
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Highlander, Instron, The Creeping Death
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Decepticon
Army/Clan/Group : Retired Horsemen
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:14 pm

As long as they aren't jackasses I think it's great to have some new players. Especially on the auto side of things. I'll be watchin' Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://tflegends.forumakers.com
x-autobot

x-autobot

Male
Number of posts : 463
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : X
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : ...
Army/Clan/Group : Mandalorians
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:12 am

lol there probably isnt a shadow army,its easy to fake an army when you have like 20 accounts and the glitch is easy to use to make them majors
Back to top Go down
{The Omega}
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod
{The Omega}

Male
Number of posts : 837
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : HorridWing
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Homosexual
Army/Clan/Group : Mandalorian/ Decepticon Leader

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:19 am

If you're talkin bout Black Sun Shadow, Ultra, then quit while you're ahead cuz it aint him....but I know this shadow knight guy. I intend on finding him. I'm gonna send my best soldier on the search for him.
Back to top Go down
x-autobot

x-autobot

Male

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 pm

you?

(burts out laughing)
Back to top Go down
Noir

Noir

Male
Number of posts : 635
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : D.U.I.
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Deception
Army/Clan/Group : Your kidding right?
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:37 am

shadow knight-in the olden days when we "legends" were simply greenfoots, posing was the thing to do. One of decepticon's favorite targets was Killer Red (current leader of the autobot cause) shadow knight actually posed as red and learned some secrets in the zones. Now of course he was never able to counteract these secrets thanks to the quick defeat of THE SHADOW ARMY, Shadow Knight's army, by the elite of the AoF.
Back to top Go down
PW Magnimus Prime
Army / Clan Mod
Army / Clan Mod
PW Magnimus Prime

Male
Number of posts : 95
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Magnimus Prime
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Autobot
Army/Clan/Group : Leader of the Prime Warriors
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:11 am

Highlander wrote:
As long as they aren't jackasses I think it's great to have some new players. Especially on the auto side of things. I'll be watchin' Twisted Evil

I detect a slam against some current Autobot armies there.
Back to top Go down
{The Omega}
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod
{The Omega}

Male

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:02 pm

I saw some Shadow guy in the zones....he's apparently a veteran and he said Shadow knights were just posers of him. He was pretty strong, although i've fought stronger. He was strong to the point of taking it down to the final bits of energy. I don't feel he's something to worry about though.

My scout has informed me of a new group supposedly rising up. They're call Hero's. This will be useful info for both auto and decep. They want not only to conquer deceps, but also autobots. They want to become the most powerful autobot army, even if they have to take down the AOF themselves. We are working on stopping them b4 they get started.
Back to top Go down
lil iron mike

Male
Number of posts : 796
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : i use to be all con / 4horseman fighter /duck con/ batmanbyeond the new bat man
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : dece
Army/Clan/Group : 4 horseman and marine raiders
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:09 pm

look i know him leve him a lone or nvm just stop it ok i know who it is and u dont wont to make him mad i was in that army
Back to top Go down
gangsterlygirl
News Mod
News Mod
gangsterlygirl

Female
Number of posts : 117
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : gangs
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : decepticon
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:24 pm

yea..its pretty crazy...ive seen that group around....i just ignored it and laughed cuz they're one of the only armies out there ive seen in the past couple weeks that ive been on....a lot of the armies that us so called "legends" were in burnt out within the first 5 months playing this thing... i dont see this group as a threat ...(ive fough the so called leader of the group nd won) nd horrid...ive heard of that hero group....they were trying to get some more ppl in the group the last i saw they only had bout 5 ppl in it..
Back to top Go down
{The Omega}
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod
{The Omega}

Male

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:22 pm

true gangs...but i feel it may be better to crush them b4 they can get anything started at all. Why should we ignore them and let them build a whole new autobot army. We're gonna take them down. You don't have to help if u don't want. i'll just have hawk do it.
Back to top Go down
gangsterlygirl
News Mod
News Mod
gangsterlygirl

Female

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 pm

no..its fine..i can help ...if u want me to... i wasnt saying we should ignore them.... i just ignored it at the time cuz i thought it was gonna be another burn out team...
Back to top Go down
{The Omega}
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod
{The Omega}

Male

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:44 pm

i'd rather burn them out then let them burn out.
Back to top Go down

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:45 pm

I SAY THIS....FREAK THE SMALL SHlT.......

I SAY LETS PUT THEM TO THE TEST.......... ALL OUT ANIELLATION TO ALL......

I BEEN WAITING TILL I GOT HOME.....NOW IM HOME IM THIRSTY FOR BLOOD AND GUTS..... STOP WAISTING TIME.......GO TO THE GAME AND TURN THE MOTHER OUT.... THE OLD WAY........ A SHOW OF FORCE AN ALL OUT WAR.....THE ONLY REWARD IS OBLIVION TOP THE ONES WHO FALL TO THERE KNEES......IN DEFFEAT..
ALL THIS TALKING ON HERE IS GIVING THEM THE EDGE THAT WE COULD HAVE HAD ALL READY..... SO NOW WE ARE SORTA SPEAK JUMPING THROUGH OUR AZZES TO CATCH UP TO THEM.....EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE YOUNG....BUT NOWTHE ARE THE WEAKEST.

FOR I AM
IRON MIKE USMC AND ARMY

1 SHOT 1 KILL
SEMPER FI AND NES DESIT VERTUS 4 LIFE
Back to top Go down
{The Omega}
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod
{The Omega}

Male

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:53 pm

speak 4 yaself mike! i been out there all day lol
killin n not bein killed. My way of Life.
Back to top Go down

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:28 pm

dude
not realy in a good moodnothing againsted you just leting you know
im going though some pritty fvcked up situation at home
so bare with me
Back to top Go down
{The Omega}
Sub-Mod
Sub-Mod
{The Omega}

Male

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:30 pm

oh im srry dude. i guess i was just showing off the winker side of me.
Back to top Go down

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:34 pm

its ok bro
just not feeling my normal self right now

i c you got you sig i hope you all like it and what i made did you all justice
Back to top Go down
lil iron mike

Male
Number of posts : 796
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : i use to be all con / 4horseman fighter /duck con/ batmanbyeond the new bat man
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : dece
Army/Clan/Group : 4 horseman and marine raiders
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:57 pm

here mike here u goAutobot Team? Loup hhhhhhhooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllqwakqwakqwakqwakqwak
Back to top Go down
gangsterlygirl
News Mod
News Mod
gangsterlygirl

Female

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Mandalorian HorridWing wrote:
speak 4 yaself mike! i been out there all day lol
killin n not bein killed. My way of Life.

ooooo...i saw u ....nd then when i went back to map...i couldnt find u...i had something to tell u...but i forgot.....so yea...
Back to top Go down
x-autobot

x-autobot

Male

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 am

STEELCLAW 6847 wrote:
shadow knight-in the olden days when we "legends" were simply greenfoots, posing was the thing to do. One of decepticon's favorite targets was Killer Red (current leader of the autobot cause) shadow knight actually posed as red and learned some secrets in the zones. Now of course he was never able to counteract these secrets thanks to the quick defeat of THE SHADOW ARMY, Shadow Knight's army, by the elite of the AoF.

elite and aof did what now?
Back to top Go down

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:29 am

IDC WHAT THIS NEW ARMY'S NAME IS OR HOW MANY BOTS THEY GOT... WILL KILLABITCH ALWAYS LIVES UP TO HIS NAME Twisted Evil

.. MIKE, I HOPE SH*T GETS BETTA 4 YA BRO ... U NEED 2 HAVE SUM FUN SINCE UR ONLY HOME 4 A LIL WHILE !!!!

I SAY ME, U, N THE REST OF THE CREW GO KILL SUM SH*T TOGETHER... THAT ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL BETTER... REMEMBER, U DONT HAVE 2 B A HULK LIKE ME TO SMASH SH*T UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, THX 4 DA SIGS AGAIN BRO... CRUSH LIKEY!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autobot Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobot Team?   Autobot Team? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autobot Team?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next