MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

Transformers: Battle for the Allspark 2005

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deceptichick

Deceptichick

Female
Number of posts : 65
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Commander Hawk
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Transformers
Army/Clan/Group : Decepticon Mercs
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Transformers: Battle for the Allspark 2005 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Battle for the Allspark 2005   Transformers: Battle for the Allspark 2005 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:41 pm

In the year 2005, there was a group of Decepticons which arrived on earth, all where led by a co commander, their mission, was to retrieve all the zones on the planet, destroy their enemy, and conquer.
30 days before they came, a small group of Autobots arrived on earth,Led by the co commander of the Autobots, they joined forces with the humans, to fight the wave of Decepticons that where coming.
This is their story, how a small group of Decepticons, and Autobots, become rivals, and friends, in the greatest, war in the planet earth.

Year: 2005
Time: 2:00 pm
Decepticon Territory

A large explosion sounded from the south, as 4 large bullets swirled through the air, towards the chest of a Autobot, behind those bullets, two Decepticons ran toward the small squad of Autobot drones. Both Decepticons where new to the planet, and both were new to each other. The Decepticon to the left, skidded towards one of the drones, and took its head in its hand, and shoved it to the side, only to shoot 3 bullets into the drones next system.As sparks flew, the drone quickly snapped both its arms toward the large Decepticon, and shot 6 rounds of missiles, the other Decepticon behind the mech, pushed him out of the way, and leaned backwards letting the missiles fly past him, the drones turned around, and fired their weapons, bullets, and missiles flying towards their enemy's location.
The Decepticon that had leaned back, was now running top speed toward two drones, the mech activated two blades from his arms, and skidded between the drones, the blades slicing both drones in half.

As the drones beeped and fell to the ground, the other mech, opened fire on the last drones, shoving nothing but bullets into the drones body, as the body danced from the shots, the bladed mech stood up, and grinned. Once the drones where down, the Decepticons looked at each other, and grinned.

" Names SolarFighter, nice to meet you Decepticon."
The one named solarfighter stood tall, his form deadly, he was grinning, large fangs appearing, he put his hand out, to shake the unknown.
" Not bad SolarFighter, Not bad at all. They call me Horridwing."
The mech named Horridwing, had two large black Decepticon marks on his shoulders, a quick signature of his battles, he was taller than SolarFighter but more agile. " Are you femme's done?" Both turned around to see Two femme Decepticons, One had a scar down her eye, her name was GangsterGirl, the other was the same size as her, except she had two large horns in her head, known as Tean. SolarFighter looked at both, his vision becoming gold for a moment, as he analyzed the two Decepticons.

Computer: 60%
Systems Rebooting: Off
Name: Tean
Name: Gangstergirl
Fraction: Decepticon
Fraction: Decepticon
Special Force: Computer Hacker
Special Force: Front combat

The one named Tean saw The two male Decepticons in her vision as well, Both were cons, and both where front lines Cons.
"We could as you the same thing."
" We heard shots fired, wanted to know what was happening."
"Just taking care of some things, Have you heard from the Base?"
"No, But I heard there are some new Decepticons arriving."
"Who?"
"Hell like i know, I know one is large green guy, and one was released from the Autobot prison, the other one is a mystery." Two loud explosions were head, both mechs looked up and used their zoom to locate the source, 45 miles away, 5 pods were arriving the atmosphere, 45 miles away was the zone's Hot zone, the Line were Africa was divided between Autobots and Decepticons.
" We better go, We just came from there, and its pretty hot."
" Fine,Lets go."

Both mechs transformed into their Cybertronian vehicles and slam their accelerators and drove off, while the females transformed into their cybertronian flyers and flew toward the location.

Next to a tree, two eyes glowed blue, as its camoflauge disapeared, as a squad leader, came out from hiding, behind him a group of autobot soldiers appearing.
"We got company."

--
45 miles away...
--

Large Explosions shook the ground beneath the Transformers feet, Two large Fists slammed into Autobot Soldiers, as Transformers fought, the sky around the location black, smoke covering the sky, being seen for miles, Decepticons fought back the Autobots, as two earth shaking explosions appeared, Decepticons and Autobots stopped and looked toward the Falling pods. One shot and Autobots and Decepticons went back to fighting, Autobots where winning. A autobot leader, from a simple squad jumped from a large rock, and body slammed a Decepticon, slamming both fists into its face, as both yelled, the Autobot recoiled its arm, and slammed its fist into the Decepticons face, taking its head off. "Killer Red! More incoming pods!" The large mech stood up, and saw the pods, he comlinked in, and spoke in a hard rough tone. "This is Killer Red, Charlie squad leader, we might need more fire power, 4 incoming pods, side unknown." "Copy that Killer Red, Two more squads will deploy from the base, they should be there in 14 minutes." "Copy that." The large red Transformer ran toward another Decepticon, but something forced both sides to slam into the ground, The pods landed right next to each other in the middle of the Battle zone.

Systems: 100%
Repairs: N/A

The door of a pod opened, smoked covering the sight of most transformers, His eyes went online, and the first thing he saw, was nothing accept smoke, and a black sky. His hands gripped the sides of the pod, and he pushed down, raising himself up, His form was a black shadow in the smoke, his height towering others, A loud growl was heard as Autobots looked at each wondering if it was a Autobot.
Autobots and Decepticons questions where answered as a green large Decepticon walked through the smoke, its large frame, giving Decepticons a hint of the mech. Devastator. The wind had picked up, as the smoke was cleared by the hush winds. He stood there and looked around, Both Con and bots basically shrinked at his form. A small clank was heard, The door of the pod was kicked open, the door slamming unto the ground, Two clawed hands grabbed the sides, and a shriek of laughter was heard.
"Devastator you big slagger, You only one by cheating."
A second large Mech appeared, accept this one had a helmet covering his face, and two large Cannons behind him. He 3 inch smaller than the one known as Devastator. He walked up to the larger one, and whistled looking around. "So this is planet earth?" "yes." "Meh." A decepticon from the side stood his ground and barked orders at the two. " Hey, you two, who are you?!" "Get your slagging aft's to the battle field!" Both Decepticons looked at the other Soldier, both grinned, and were about to head over to him, as the Third Pod door was slammed unto the Decepticon smacking him down, as a figure leaped from the pod, and landed On the Decepticon, and snapped its head off. Autobots and Decepticons watched as The figure stood up, and cackled. Name: RoboKing. He waved toward his friends, and then kicked the head of the fallen soldier away.
all three Decepticons were together as they discussed about small things, the world around them gone. "Batmansheep, you told me we where heading towards the far side of the planet." "Not my fault the system got it wrong. I think we are in Africa." "And we just landed in a hot zone."

A loner Autobot appeared behind Killer red and spoke gently.
"Who are they?"
"The large one is named Devastator, General Of Megatron. He controls the group called heavy metals. The shorter one, is named Batmansheep, General of Megatron, he controls the snipers of far side of Cybertron. And the one standing next to them with the tubes around his back, is named RoboKing, a General of Megatron but only used for assassin missions."
Both autobots turned around to hear a small purr. Devastator, Roboking and Batmansheep turned and crossed their arms. "Here comes royalty." "I hate her." "Shutup." The door of the pod was kicked open, as it landed, two claw hands grabbed the sides and pushed downward, as a slender figure appeared. The slender body walked toward the location of the mechs, as soon as her face was uncovered Decepticons went on their knees, Autobots just growled, and started their weapons.
The female was the daughter of Megatron, Third Commander of the Skylines and a Rogue Killer. The femme had two scars in her eyes, and her ears where antennas, she walked past the group, and spoke in a dark tone, her eyes straight toward the autobot named Killer red. The Decepticons stood up, and Devastator grabbed his mace, and went behind the female, RoboKing took out his gattling guns, and took a stance, Batmansheep took out his double blades, and stood to the left of the female.

The female pionted her claw directly to Killer red, and spoke, a gently yet hard tone.

"My name is Commander Hawk, And This is our zone Now."
The large Devastator ran toward Killer Red, and went to swipe his mace.

END OF CHAPTER 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/SlaughterValley

Transformers: Battle for the Allspark 2005
Page 1 of 1