MARRIJUANNA FOREVER BUDS FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers the game fans from 2007 and forever evolving Going where no forum has gone before

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegister

Transformers: Battle For allspark Chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deceptichick

Deceptichick

Female
Number of posts : 65
Name best known as or an A.K.A. : Commander Hawk
FAVORITE ONLINE GAME : Transformers
Army/Clan/Group : Decepticon Mercs
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Transformers: Battle For allspark Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Battle For allspark Chapter 2   Transformers: Battle For allspark Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:31 am

The Large transformer named Devastator swiped his mace toward the Autobot named Killer Red, the quick autobot, dodged it, and rolled to the side, taking out his double guns, and shooting The large Decepticon in the chest, the other con, not feeling any danger from his small weaponary, went once again top speed and collided into the suprised Transformer, as he slammed his mace into the autobot, his mace smashing into the autobots chest. The Transformer named Killer red, was smacked down, as he tried getting up, the large con, went to smash his mace into his head, as a shot peirced the large cons face, a loud growl was heard as he looked toward the shot. 2 blue and white large transformers stood there, one had a gun smoking and another held two blades.
" Back off Decepticons! "
"Steelclaw forget about me! get these Cons off the zone!"
" We came to help. "

" I suggest you all pack up and leave..."
A large one clawed hand grabbed the door to the 5th pod, and kicked it open...a silver tall black transformer appeared, a sun mark on his lower eye..
" Destroy all the Autobots, then report back to Me. "
Decepticons saluted, and charged at the surprised Autobots, as Devastator growled, and ran toward, a hand shot out and grabbed his arm..
"We have more important things to take care of Devastator." The large Decepticon stopped and glared at the semi taller femme, her claws where leaving dents, he shrugged her off, as she let him go, she could feel the hatred on her back, her eyes were looking at her feet, as her mind was running around in circles, her mission was simple, take over the zones, and maybe her father would regonize her powers. The black and silver transformer walked up beside her, and spoke in a hush tone.
" We all have orders, to split up and use our skills to destroy the remaining bases on the autobot zones." He looked around to his comrades." Alright, we know our mission, now split up, and take over this planet, I dont want to see none of your aft's around here. By the time Megatron comes we better have the planet to its knees."
" Aww, that means we gotta destroy all autobots?"
" No frack duh."
" Can i keep a pet then? i hear there are these humans lurking around."
" Why would you want a pet bats? "
" to torture it der! "
The femme in the middle pushed through the large Devastator, and transformed into her helicopter mode, flying towards the west.
RoboKing high fived BatMansheep and then turned into his own From, a 5-14 Jet and flew toward the North. Batmansheep started walking off toward the East, his hands on his waist, a evil little grin in his face, Devastator and Black Sun looked at each other, The large Green con nodded, and turned into his massive truck, and drove off towards the USA, as black sun looked at his troops, and took out his double cannons, and started to charge...

" frack this planet..."

A huge red beam slammed into 2 Decepticons and 4 Autobots, as waves and clouds moved around his form...

---
23 hours later.
Russia
Time: 3:34 am

The femme commander hawk transformed and appeared in the air field, she looked toward the smaller planes, as humans sped toward her location, she spotted a few autobots with them, she took her time, to look around, her optics scanning anything of amusement. Something caught her eye, she walked toward a large building It had russian language, but what caught her eye was a large green tank with double cannon and two gattling guns, this tank to her mind seemed to look exactly like her fathers.
She scanned the Tank and then transformed, two Decepticon marks appearing in the sides of the tank, A large cannon to the right and another to the left, two gattling guns to the sides, The headlights where changed to black, and as she turned her head, she shot 4 shots toward the incoming humans, 2 hits hit two trucks exploding them, the other two where captured by two autobot rookie soldiers. The female shot her weapons toward the humans and drones, nothing but Excitement in her mind.

--
USA
Time: 9:00 pm

The large Truck named Devastator had found out, that in this planet he needed transportation through air and ground. Heading toward the United states of america he was confused by the blue water, he knew he would not be able to make it through without some kind of sky technology, as that thought passed his cpu, a large grey aircraft passed him, his eyes knowing exactly the plane. The same plane that shot at scorpinox in the desert, he scanned it, and then transformed flying towards the city. Humans screamed as they saw a similar replica of 9/11 as a large silver grey plane slammed into a building, tearing it apart, and then it transforming into a horrible robot, the large Devastator found some scattered drones had transformed when they saw his mark, they started grabbing humans and terrorizing the city, small bullets scratched his armor as human officers tried protecting their city, he smirked and slammed his fists into the ground, as they flipped over, a group of humans in military form, and some autobots he knew, appeared, the smallest autobot, named AerialBot transformed and appeared slamming his small blades into the neck of the giant transformer, the male just got annoyed and threw him off.
" BRING IT! "

---
Japan
Time: 4:00 am

Roboking appeared in the crowded city, his form looking above the buildings, his eyes looking around for any signs of autobot activity.
Of coarse it would not care, because by the time he was done, this pit hole, would be just a flat land, two Decepticons transformed next to him, and put their hands behind their heads.
"Whats the plan?"
" Do we get to fight or not?"
" Both of you shut up, we shall attack soon, we are waitting on two more Decepticons."
" What ever "
The mech named Roboking growled at his annoying companions, Pyro The fire just sighed in annoyance, and the other one just yawned, his name Madcrush. A young transformer, soon to be a legend.
Roboking saw this oppertunity to spoke the city.
he grinned, and pionted to the tall buildings, as both decepticons took the hint and flew off toward the location.
a few minutes later a large building was crashing down, as smoke covered the night sky.
--

in the other side of the world, a Autobot walked through the base, his eyes blue, and in his hands, photos of the latest attacks.
" Optimus The Defender, we have grave news."
" What is it Obiterate?"
" Decepticons started striking planet earth."
" Who commands them?"
" General Devastator. General Commander Hawk, General Batmansheep, General Roboking, and second commander Black sun."
" Primus."

END OF CHAPTER 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/SlaughterValley

Transformers: Battle For allspark Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1